I hope meditation becomes a natural human experience like breathing, eating and drinking for you and all.
Meditation on your own...
Is it time to Invest in creating and committing to a routine that suits YOUR lifestyle and personal spiritual perspective?
The benefits of meditating alone...
- Noises can be disruptive, being at home offers less unknown distractions. It is at times, easier to find YOUR inner balance and connection with source energy alone.
- The comforts of the home allow for a greater sense of stillness (unless you live in a chaotic household, then nature...always in nature. Woods are peeeeeerect!)
- Ease in releasing what arises, what surfaces, at times, isn't pleasant, soft and quiet. At moments it is loud, powerful and seemingly disruptive. So at home, or in nature, it can be more of a guilt-free release allowing for deeper flows during the practice.
- Being at home also allows for total physical comfort saving you from fidget guilt (which eventually goes away over time). You get to find your ideal position(s), wearing what you want, not caring about Ego.
A mental freedom from self-consciousness occurs.
Difficult to tap into and maintain consistent mental focus, it is also challenging to self create a life immersive routine (that sticks yet evolves). Being at home may also make it easier to give up and/or rush through the experiences.
At some point, you'll experience what I call mental boredom, that lesson touches ALL of our passions at some point. Especially at the learning stage or times of high stress. It is helpful to be guided by an experienced sincere source or an expansive environment such as the deep woods, bright beach, and or high mountains.
Finding sincere sources to be able to tap into during flows of emotional stagnancy and mental stubbornness that arise is highly recommended.
We are our better selves because of others.
- Guided meditation sources such as APPs, site specific LINKS and/or YouTube video's when the mood and moment arises can be effective. These modern options are a great way to get one started on the commitment portion of the discipline required. Most people do well with tech reminders and set alarms.
- Having a mentor, Yogi, Guru, or WHOEVER you respect teaching you tips, techniques, practices and more. Maybe a one time or concurrent experience.
The benefits of guided help...
Sometimes the thought "Am I doing this right?" doesn't simmer, having a guide will help you shift stagnate thoughts. Help with tips in finding YOUR stillness and balance.
The limitations of at a guided practise...
You'll need several different guides, as you level up, shift and expand. Not one individual nor one single source hold ALL the knowledge you'll need. Period.
Meditation with others...
- Varying types of Group Sessions are available at localized wellness centres, mediation classes, yoga studios, gym options, spa offerings and so on.
- Temples, mosques and such places of worship.
- Excursions, retreats, classes and group programs.
The benefits of GROUP sessions...
When humans gather, all is amplified, the energy is more powerful, and things can get super-charged. Plus it is part of the human make-up, to have a longing, a need to gather and be part of something bigger than our human experience. Humans are meant to elevate and evolve, it is in our cellular make-up.
Find your PEEPS and life will fill you with beautiful lessons, powerful blessings and a deepening connection to oneself, others and source energy.
People can be very...distracting, and their energy might be...displeasing, let's say. Finding a group that resonates with your personal vibe may be a challenge. When you find a collective where individuals are led to self-awareness with a focused energy, that , can be an astounding tool that amplifies one's personal power and the group's intention.
Below are just some of the sources available to deepenyour exploration...with sincerity.
One of the MANY potentials to help find an inner peace...
This 20 minute moment is ideal for those liking a soft, sensible and more subtly guided style.
He is great at guiding minds into focus. With gentle reminders during the experience, you'll find yourself connecting to the sincerity of his intention to place you in the now.
For an ENERGY shift.
"Weightless" by Marconi Union.
In collaboration with therapists from the British Academy of Sound Therapy. The carefully arranged harmonies, rhythms, and bass lines help slow a listener's heart rate, reduce blood pressure and lower the stress hormone cortisol.
Try as background tones/music at home or in the office when you are in need of a calming frequency. It is always good to surround yourself with calming energy, even if it is from a video.
Classic Monk led Meditation
This is a classic Buddhist style meditation from one of the most respected Monks in modern times. Using bells, breathing and bliss as inspiration for inner balance. Lasting about 30 minutes that includes flows of silence in between.
To learn more about this amazing being and his work that has shifted humanity towards peace and mindfulness. Thich Nhat Hanh
For those with interest in Buddhist based approaches to finding personal growth and a greater sense of self awareness. There are many more meditations, talks and inspires to choose from...Enjoy Plum Village YouTube
Osho is known for his revolutionary contribution to the science of inner transformation, with an approach to meditation that acknowledges the accelerated pace of contemporary life. His unique OSHO Active Meditations are designed to first release the accumulated stresses of body and mind, so that it is then easier to take an experience of stillness and thought-free relaxation into daily life. Taken direct from OSHO.com
One of LOTS...
A Hindu based introduction
This is ideal for those looking for a "routine" but find it difficult to keep their mind focused. When you have trouble with runaway thoughts while trying to meditate try this...it includes a flow of chants near the end influencing your on a physical level, not just mentally or energetically. Note, studies show instrumental and vocal TONES influence human states of being.
There is MUCH to explore in traditional YOGA and AYURVEDIC traditions,
If you begin to feel overwhelmed and miss-inspired from the options available.
Simply explore further with...sincerity.
Hoping to guide you well.
Want in person, face to face, one on one help with your meditation goals?
Call me 647-504-4301 or Email